In which Wolverine gets a wolverine; the Crazy Gang meets their match; Inferno is business as usual for Excalibur; Alan Davis covers are the best covers; David Wynne makes his on-air debut; Courtney Ross is more competent than you; Murderworld operates on a dubious economic model; Nightcrawler is the anti-Nice Guy™, and everything basically works out for the best.
- Wolverine’s wolverine
- A subtle but critical spelling difference
- Excalibur #4-7
- The greatest comic-book cover of all time
- Dialogue on covers
- Courtney Ross
- Edwardian power suits
- Arcade (again)
- The dubious economics of Murderworld
- The Looney Toones school of sexploitation
- Search terms
- Fashion in Excalibur
- A mundane but useful superpower
- The death of Courtney Ross
- Perils of transatlantic flight
- The Goblin Princess
- A really excellent gargoyle
- Several cinematic references
- A very revealing outfit
- Brigadier Alysande Stuart
- Sinister fashion
- Still more Limbo disambiguation
NEXT WEEK: Infero Post-Game, with Sam Humphries
Special thanks to David Wynne.
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!