In which Jubilee makes her fabulous debut, the X-Ladies visit Hotbods, the X-Dudes accidentally (and drunkenly) save the world, Longshot is Sexy Johnny Karate, the only thing worse than one anti-mutant super-robot is two, and we say goodbye to a quarter of the team.
- Hellfire Club leadership
- Uncanny X-Men #244-247
- Team-relative Inferno after-effects
- Jubilation Lee
- Teddy girls
- The surprisingly not-dead M Squad
- Chaos (but not KAOS)
- Dazzler, heart and/or steamroller of the X-Men
- Miles’s alternate career as alien archivist
- DC’s Invasion
- Logan’s Guide to Kissing Etiquette
- Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown continuity disambiguation
- Sexy dead girls
- Perils of the Siege Perilous
- Sharon Kelly
- Rogue, Carol Danvers, and relative (im)maturity
- The MTV Generation
- Wolverine’s hair
- X-(misc.) Forever
- Storm’s threads
NEXT EPISODE: The New Mutants drop out.
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
No illustration this week, but David Wynne‘s art will be back next episode!