In which X-Factor goes to space; Miles gets judgmental about spelling; Paul Smith returns to an X-title; Celestials are a pain; Judgment War is the Star-Trekkiest story that doesn’t actually involve Star Trek; monster ladies are super important; if you can be a green dude, you should be a green dude; and Cyclops gears up to fight some gods.
- One way to kill a Celestial
- Judg(e)ment War
- Drunk Mark Trail
- X-Factor #43-46
- Walls you should maybe not bust through even if you’re X-Factor
- A completely inappropriate show pitch
- The true secret purpose of Ship
- The Chosen
- The Rejects
- Perfect Seera
- Monster ladies in cultural context
- A stupid way to die
- Plot-relevant amnesia
- The Most Perfect
- Baby theft (more)(again)
- The Beginagains
- Whether and when there’ll be another all-question episode
- The current status of the Jean Grey school
NEXT EPISODE: The Cross-Time Caper begins!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!