***TO ME, MY X-MEN***

We got up to plan for the new episode and decided that if the X-Men stand for anything, it’s fighting injustice.

The Winter Special will go up on Sunday, January 29, at which point we’ll resume the normal posting schedule.

Meanwhile, we’ll see you at the Portland Women’s March on Washington.

Love,
J&M

1. David Katzin says:

Fight the good fight, you guys! I think it’s just as well. With all that’s going on in the world, I think it would be hard fully committing yourself to anything else. These protests are more important and more far flung than I ever expected they would be. 😀

2. Devin says:

We are the future, not them.

Fight the good fight, you two!

3. Emilee England says:

4. Nigel Cox-Hagan says:

Thanks for showing your solidarity. I was in L.A. marching, it was an incredible day. Saw lots of great Princess Leia and Lynda Carter Wonder Woman resistance images. Now realize mohawk Storm and X-23 would look great on a protest poster.

5. RaikoLives says:

Just another on the list of reasons you guys are awesome.

It’s a long list.

6. David says:

I can’t say I’m not a little disappointed; I was really looking forward to a new episode in light of recent events. That said, I totally understand, and look forward to the winter special next week!

7. Emily Byars says:

I was marching in San Jose, CA and I wore my “Nobody knows I’m a clone of Jean Grey” shirt for a little bit of that Phoenix power.

8. Scott Bennie says:

Thanks for representing!

9. Michael St Pierre says:

The unraveling has begun. 6 months from now there won’t be a section to comment in

10. the demon cat saga says:

Legion? Legion? Legion? I am beyond psyched and the new poster hails back to that classic Siencwicz image of David with the GAARNORMOUS hair that made Wolvie and Mags jealous. Lenny! This is gonna ROCK! Please talk about it on the podcast because OMG!

RIGHTS FOR ALL DAMMIT! 💜

11. Kelvin says:

Huh.

I guess the really is the greatest test any X-Man can face: If the world hates and fears you right now, do you still fight to protect it?

Keep fighting, X-Men. Keep fighting.

12. Panthro Samah says:

I really hope that X-Men become relevant again, mirrorring actual society. It’s hard to relate to heroes living in Limbo after a cloud of disease start to kill every mutant that it touches (and everybody just think it’s ok, facts of life). After what happened in USA and in the rest of the world, with this backlash in the civil rights becoming more scarier each day, the X-Men must becoming a beacon of hope as it was in the eighties. I really need more stories like God Love, Man Kills or that one abot Larry Bodine. They say that comics is a escape from reality and that’s why we don’t need to talk about politics in comics. I believe that comics is a escape from a relity where we can’t find heroes in the politics. We need then to keep believing that a better world is possible.