Last weekend, we were at new York Comic Con! And it was AWESOME! We’ll be posting stuff from there all week–including episode 27, some photos of very cool X-cosplay, and a special bonus mini-episode–but while we’re recombobulating post-travel, here’s what’s new in Rachel’s Cyclops Has a Good Day sketchbook!
Tag Archive for Joe Quinones
As Mentioned in Episode 16 – The Official Unofficial Not-at-SDCC (Rachel and Miles X-Plain the) X-Men Panel
Listen to the episode here!
- MOMBcast #248
- Benja Barker/Alter Egos Society
- The Gaming Intelligence Agency
- Newsarama Liveblog of the official Marvel SDCC panel (happened after we recorded this, so please forgive any minor discrepancies.)
In which we correct a startling omission, explore the current state of the X-Universe, and speculate wildly; Quentin Quire has excellent fashion sense; Rachel gets a new accessory; Miles goes off-brand; the X-Men are somewhat complicated; Iron Man has poor decision-making skills; Charles Xavier dies for real; Beast might be a supervillain; we briefly forget Marc Guggenheim’s first name; and the future remains a relative mystery.
For purposes of continuity, it’s probably worth noting that this episode was recorded before the SDCC Marvel panel.
- Quentin Quire
- A startling omission from the official SDCC lineup
- The current state of the X-Men
- Dark Reign
- Avengers vs. X-Men
- Mutant politics
- Hope Summers
- The Phoenix/P.E.N.I.S. five (again)
- The (real) (this time) (we think) death of Charles Xavier
- Teenager hijinks
- Crossover events
- Battle of the Atom
- Semantics of supervillainy
- How Wolverine is 100% definitely going to die
- Jumping-on points
- Current X-books
You can find a visual companion to the episode – and links to recommended reading – on our blog.
Support us on Patreon!