Listen to the episode here.
In which X-Factor loves press conferences, Archangel provides many opportunities for terrible puns, Cyclops gets to be happy for a whole five pages, X-Factor learns how doors work, the X-kids are generous (except Boom Boom), Infectia makes monsters to fight the patriarchy, Ship is your cool aunt, and Destiny accidentally predicts Cable.
- Apocalypse versus Ed Wood
- X-Factor #27-31
- Superhero mortality
- Star-crossed mugger romance
- Marvel Girl as, and not as, Team Mom
- The greatest line in all of X-Factor
- Ship’s anatomical resemblances
- Combat and relationship discussion multitasking
- X-Men Evolution Syndrome
- Iceman as joker-by-necessity
- Infectia and the Anti-Bodies
- Rambo Nukes Commando In Nicaragua
- Wacky sitcom humor
- Warren Worthington, PI
- Earth 13122 and LEGO optic blasts
- Musical careers of the X-Men
NEXT WEEK: Magik versus Forge.
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!