In which the X-Men’s membership is a complicated subject; not all angels know each other; we need to talk about Beast’s Wasp costume; Cecilia Reyes speaks for all reasonable folk; Storm gets a mysterious package; and reading comics day-and-date may not be for everyone.
- The variable loyalties of the N’garai
- X-Men #74-76
- A somewhat atypical team lineup
- A whole lotta backstory
- How to join the X-Men
- Warren Kenneth Worthington III as a religious figure
- Flechette clean-up
- Teenage drama
- Detective Jim Logan
- A lot of murder
- The N’garai
- Beast’s Wasp costume
- Explanatory captions for real life
- The Ru’tai
- Mai’Keth the Undying One
- The Eye of Kierokk
- Maggott’s secret origins
- X-Men cartoons for a 7-year-old
- Reckoning with loss in comics
NEXT EPISODE: Excalibur rushes toward its conclusion
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!