In which the 1990s were full of miniseries; Mystique and Sabretooth take a sabbatical from X-Factor; Mystique’s powers are wildly inconsistent; we meet a second Cypher; most secret agents are Mystique; and you should never tell Sabretooth about your girlfriend.
- Sabretooth’s ambitions
- Sabretooth and Mystique #1-4
- A Helicarrier heist
- The sounds of autopsies
- How Mystique’s powers work, sometimes, kind of
- Commander Cypher
- Technosassins vs. Cyburai
- Complimentary types of awful
- Caption colors
- Gender dimorphism of monsters
- The Comics Code Collar
- Dismember and Corrosion
- The time Cyclops offered to help Cable steal a spaceship
- The Black Womb Project
NEXT EPISODE: bits ‘n’ bobs
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!