In which you should probably not mess with space junk; Exodus is terrible at many things; Rusty Collins deserved better; X-Men #100 references are dirty (but effective) pool; Magneto goes through a lot of orbital bases; Nate Grey makes things worse; Frenzy is generally the most competent member of any team she’s on; and we sincerely regret not making more Satellite of Love jokes about Avalon.
- The foundations of Onslaught
- X-Men #42-44
- The Acolytes (more) (again) and several members thereof
- How not to toast
- A teleportation incident
- Juggernaut problems
- A break-in
- Several things not to do in space
- Prioritizing problems
- A very dramatic confrontation
- X-Men #100 references
- An extremely counterintuitive use of Amelia Voght’s powers
- The return of Cyclops’s castaway uniform
- A reluctant team-up
- Cyclops as catalyst vs. focus
- An unexpected reunion
- Determining characters’ ages
- Dazzler’s powers
NEXT EPISODE: The ethical tangle of creators, creations, consumers, and critics, with guest Laura Hudson
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!