Listen to the podcast here.
84 – The Fourth Horseman
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In which Franklin Richards is the center of a disproportionate number of X-Men specials; Quicksilver without powers is comedy gold; Luna is the best little girl on the moon (but it’s kind of a low bar); Jay accidentally cares about the Inhumans; Jean Grey may or may not be the Wesley Willis of X-Factor; Cameron Hodge’s exit interview is weirdly professional; Boom Boom is the best reluctant hero; and Archangel makes his debut.
- Quicksilver’s team associations
- Knights of Wundagore
- X-Factor Annual #2
- X-Factor #21-23
- The Inhumans
- Black Bolt
- QWOP Quicksilver
- Leech’s wildly inconsistent powers
- Headbutting ghosts, or, why sentence structure matters
- Several methods of mind control
- A really terrible place for a date
- Cameron Hodge: Bureaucrat Supervillain
- The last will & testament of Warren Worthington III
- Another superpower pet peeve
- A theoretical team-up we would love to see
- The Arlington Interactive Museum of (evil) Science
- Some really dumb armor
- Our preferred third Summers brothers
NEXT WEEK: Secret Convergence on Infinite Podcasts!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!