Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which Seanan and Jay break down their favorite X-Villains; technically everyone is always cosplaying Mystique; Magneto remains the gold standard; and we have some concerns about Eye Boy.
- Candy Corn, and our official stance thereon
- Halloween candy economy
- Which X-Character to dress as for your office Halloween party
- What makes Magneto tick
- Magneto as a Holocaust survivor
- What makes a villain redeemable
- Face turns
- The last DDR machine in New York, and denizens thereof
- An X-Villain musical
- How to make Daken work
- Avengers as antagonists
- Sinister’s goals
- Bringing back Cameron Hodge
- Meggan vs. Brexit
- Heel turns
NEXT EPISODE: Stokes + Stokes!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!