Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which we relax our definition of X-book; we really want Sunspot to grow a mustache; Miles gets an excuse to say “shillelagh”; Bill the Lobster goes on a rampage; and Fallen Angels is really, really, really wonderful.
- Devil Dinosaur
- Moon Boy
- Fallen Angels #1-8
- Jo Duffy
- Assembling a team
- Sunspot as a point-of-view character
- Compassion as a superpower
- Da Costa’s Devils vs. Ma Guthrie’s Gorillas
- Goat Simulator
- An unfortunate incident
- Somewhat harsh student evaluations
- The moral compass of Magnum, P.I.
- Warlock and Sunspot as mutual foils
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox) and several notable duplicates
- Siryn (Theresa Cassidy)
- The Fallen Angels
- The Vanisher
- The Marvel Girl Fan Club
- Lobster feelings
- Kirby monsters
- Doris Danger
- Dinosaur World
- Fallen Angels as a spiritual antecedent to Runaways
- The tragic death of Don the Lobster
- Fallen Angels II
- How to party like Dr. Doom
- Doom Patrol vs. X-Men
NEXT WEEK: A Sinister debut.
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog! (Thanks for your patience!)
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!