Listen to the episode here.
In which Masque is the worst Morlock; makeouts are a good reason to learn to control your powers; Cyclops and Marvel Girl are terrible role models; Iceman is the heart of X-Factor; Cameron Hodge finally shows his hand; the kids are all right (and probably the only ones who are); and we’ve basically given up on X-Factor ever learning to use doors.
- The Right
- The Ani-Mator
- X-Factor #16-20
- Training with X-Factor
- Skids’ backstory
- Motivational makeouts
- Miles’s Thor-ner
- Thor #377-378
- Why you don’t make deals with frost giants
- The mystical realm of Pittsburgh
- Redundant funeral graffiti
- A totally rad villain speech
- The evolution of Iceman
- Dubious flight safety precautions
- Rictor (Julio Esteban Richter)
- Some really epic gaslighting
- A probably-inevitable confrontation
- Supervillain team-building exercises
- Park maintenance
NEXT WEEK: Rachel & Miles Live at Rose City Comic Con; with Ann Nocenti, Jeff Parker, and Christopher Yost!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!