Listen to the episode here.
Tag: Julio Esteban Richter
75 – By Their Deeds You Shall Know Them
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which Masque is the worst Morlock; makeouts are a good reason to learn to control your powers; Cyclops and Marvel Girl are terrible role models; Iceman is the heart of X-Factor; Cameron Hodge finally shows his hand; the kids are all right (and probably the only ones who are); and we’ve basically given up on X-Factor ever learning to use doors.
- The Right
- The Ani-Mator
- X-Factor #16-20
- Training with X-Factor
- Skids’ backstory
- Motivational makeouts
- Miles’s Thor-ner
- Thor #377-378
- Why you don’t make deals with frost giants
- The mystical realm of Pittsburgh
- Redundant funeral graffiti
- A totally rad villain speech
- The evolution of Iceman
- Dubious flight safety precautions
- Rictor (Julio Esteban Richter)
- Some really epic gaslighting
- A probably-inevitable confrontation
- Supervillain team-building exercises
- Park maintenance
NEXT WEEK: Rachel & Miles Live at Rose City Comic Con; with Ann Nocenti, Jeff Parker, and Christopher Yost!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!