Listen to the podcast here!
LINKS & FURTHER REPTILES:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which sky pirates are the best pirates; Wolverine eats chicken in the woods; Xavier’s area loses its status as our least favorite panel; Cable is suspiciously credulous; we search in vain for a consistent metaphor; Storm has a thing or two to learn about restorative justice; and this entire miniseries should probably just have been an annual.
- Storm’s pirate adventures
- Storm #1-4
- Mark Trail
- The Morlocks (more) (again)
- Unacceptable gradients
- Butt murder
- Several memes of yesteryear
- Product placement
- The new Worst Panel
- Several variations on the Ceremony of Light
- How not to identify a body
- The Hill (Limbo)
- The inconsistent portrayals of Mikhail Rasputin
- Still more members of Gene Nation
- A new costume
- The most obscure stories we’ve covered
- That time Wolverine at his own arm
NEXT EPISODE: Jay’s favorite issue of X-Factor (and some others)!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!