In which X-Factor finally comes out ahead; Jay and Miles weigh in on the X-Men: Apocalypse trailer; En Sabah Nur is better at theater than tactics; no one does scale like Simonson; Iceman pulls an Xavier; Cyclops and Marvel Girl totally do it; and we conclude our three-part coverage of Fall of the Mutants.
- A potential (but unlikely) vector for resurrecting Cyclops-616
- Events vs. crossovers
- Our thoughts on the X-Men: Apocalypse trailer
- X-Factor #24-26
- Power Pack #35
- Incredible Hulk #340
- Captain America #339
- Fantastic Four #312
- Daredevil #252
- Newsletters of Apocalypse
- Some deeply dubious immunology
- The fall of Caliban
- Sense of scale
- The kiss we’ve been waiting for
- Teen Titans Wasteland
- A recognizable ruse
- A thematically significant crash landing
- Some long-awaited resolution
- How to judge an original-5 book
- Sweatsuits of Apocalypse
- The iconic X-Factor costumes
- Fall of the Mutants tie-ins
- The best-dressed X-Men
NEXT WEEK: GIANT-SIZE WINTER SPECIAL #2!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Rachel and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!