Listen to the episode here!
LINKS & FURTHER DIVERSIONS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which there is only one Big Pine Key; Empyrean is actually a pretty sensible dude; the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants are ride-or-die; you should probably avoid setting X-Men stories in Phoenix, Arizona; Adam X the X-Treme is the Longshot of the 1990s; Miles adopts a ship; heteronormativity is why we can’t have nice things; and you should really seriously come see us at ECCC!
- Why Nate Grey is Like That
- X-Men Annual #2
- X-Force Annual #2
- The worst book Aron Wisenfeld ever drew
- Big Pine Key
- Jonathan Chambers
- A very fancy bathrobe
- What’s going on in Psylocke’s head
- Pallative care for late-stage Legacy virus patients
- Revanche’s fairly bleak legacy
- X-Men: Time Gliders
- How to dress to discuss Adam X the X-Treme
- Adam X the X-Treme
- Personal lettering styles
- Flashing, but not like that
- Martin Strong
- Miles’s new ship
- Subtext vs. canon
NEXT EPISODE: Jay gets really emotional about a remote control.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!