In which Rusty is an honorary Bluth; we bid a sad farewell to Bret Blevins; Hogan the Grim is probably the best at bedtime stories; Asgard has really tight hat game; Hela is a remarkably competent supervillain; there are some sound effects you have to earn; Rusty and Skids fight the Vulture; and Miles has so many feelings about Thor.
- Damian Tryp
- Our weird 2016 recording schedule
- Jay & Miles at Vegas Valley Comic Book Fest 2016
- Recent ResurrXion announcements
- The second half of the Asgard Adventure
- The end of Bret Blevins’ New Mutants run
- New Mutants #82-85
- The Odinsleep
- A fairly upsetting board game
- Volstagg’s awesome kids
- Tiwaz of the Wastes
- Many excellent hats
- Ula and the Savage Swarm
- Miles’s favorite Fenrir story
- A remarkably clever villainous plan
- A signature sound effect
- Karnilla the Norn Queen
- Cable’s relationship to Longshot
- Recommendations for a comics newcomer
NEXT EPISODE: X-Factor vs. Celestials, as Judgment War concludes!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!