In which it sucks to be a Rasputin; X-Men and Uncanny X-Men muddy the waters; Cyclops and Psylocke’s weird flirtation somehow manages to get even more awkward; Colossus has a long series of bad days; and you should totally come see us at Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival.
- An atypical curriculum
- Jay & Miles at Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival
- X-Men #17-19
- What Colossus and Magik have been up to
- X-Men title disambiguation
- The terrible fate of the town of Neftelensk
- Blind Faith (Alexi Garnov)
- Darkstar (Laynia Petrovna)
- Beard auras
- Cathartic interdimensional landscaping
- Flagwatch 113
- Red Flag 113
- An awkward encounter
- The Soul Skinner
- The tactical value of cute little ears
- Dubious cold-weather apparel
- Jude the Obscure
- Weaponized angst
- An inopportune coloring error
- Lack of pants
- Whether Pyro could control Jubilee’s “fireworks”
- How to enjoy dated comics
NEXT EPISODE: Uncanny X-Men hits a major milestone!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!