Listen to the episode here.
I miss road trips. (X-Factor #103)
LINKS & FURTHER MEMES:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which Havok goes surfing; Malice eats a poodle; Strong Guy’s ex is a big jerk; Sinister’s gotta Sinister; and Miles learns about a meme.
- The Puppet Master
- X-Factor #103-105
- Comparative Summers brooding
- Perks of being a mutant geologist and/or geophysicist
- Malice and Polaris’s complicated history
- A somewhat convoluted plan
- Several reasons to go to Rhinebeck, NY
- The extended Carosella family
- Candy stripers
- Mary, who is a big jerk
- A Sinister entrance
- The Nasty Boys (more) (again)
- Karate pants
- 14-year-old Chris Gethard’s feelings about Jamie Madrox
- Ionic vampirism
- Misguided vengeance
- Pushing back against whitewashing in comics
NEXT EPISODE: Emma Frost takes a joyride
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!