Listen to the episode here!
Tag Archive for Sam Humphries
In which we cover (almost) all of the Inferno tie-ins with the help of writer Sam Humphries; the Marvel Universe used to be really X-Centric; Jarvis is unstoppable; Daredevil fights a vacuum cleaner; it’s probably best not to ask about the whole Celestial Madonna thing; Power Pack gets incredibly upsetting; working in comics makes you appreciate crossovers on a whole new level; and we’d all really have liked to have seen Guy Davis’s Inferno.
- Peter Quill’s brief music career
- The Amazing Spider-Man #311-313
- Spectacular Spider-Man #146-148
- Web of Spider-Man #47-48
- Avengers #298-300
- Power Pack #42-44
- Daredevil #262, 263, 265
- Cloak and Dagger (vol. 3) #4
- Fantastic Four #322-324
- Inferno, as a whole
- The fate of Madelyne Pryor
- Jay’s Madelyne Pryor song
- How working in comics taught us to appreciate crossovers
- Our ideal Inferno artists
NEXT EPISODE: So. Much. Wolverine.
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!