Listen to the episode here.
In which Pete Wisdom is the guy you love to glare at; Nightcrawler is right (and a delightfully complex individual); Colossus has a lot of issues; and Wolfsbane gets the confrontation we’ve been waiting for since the New Mutants graphic novel.
- Wolfsbane’s powers
- Excalibur #91-93
- The somewhat nebulous age of Kitty Pryde
- What’s been up on Muir Isle
- Organized sports, Excalibur-style
- Pubs and what happens in them
- Drinking with Excalibur
- Shovel talks
- Phonetic accents, redeemed
- A fairly one-sided fight
- Colossus’s issues (more) (again)
- Anatomy and physiology of organic steel
- Accountability, trauma, and their intersections
- An exceptionally cathartic confrontation
- A hoodie Jay desperately wants
- Where cold opens come from
- Whether and how Gambit passes for human
NEXT EPISODE: Same Sabretooth, different day
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!