Listen to the podcast here.
LINKS & FURTHER ANECDOTES
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which we’re still not over Into the Spider-Verse; Excalibur becomes an official X-book; Feron tries to help; Butts are fundamental; we care about the weird stuff; threats are unnecessary; and we were all always already Erik the Red.
- Several characters’ Earth-65 counterparts
- The X-Office
- Judging people for not being Alan Davis
- Excalibur #68-70
- A slippery story title
- The unceremonious disappearance of Captain Britain
- Mullets of space and time
- Angst-ridden super-types, all of whom are morbidly obsessed with death
- The other war criminal in Excalibur
- Fashion trends of the Shi’ar Empire
- Important conversations to have with your significant other
- A sadness staredown
- Cerise’s actual secret origins
- A fairly poetic life sentence
- The cleverest fights
- Our 2019 Convention Schedule
- How to get Jay & Miles at your local convention
NEXT EPISODE: X-Men Unlimited!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)