Inferno #4 is out; and, as promised, we’ve got a bonus interview with Jonathan Hickman–unedited this time, so please forgive the audio–going into the gory details of the miniseries and its finale! (Again, spoiler warning–we can’t emphasize this enough–we spoil Inferno, including its ending, real hard. Listen at your own risk.)
We had a long conversation about Dark Phoenix; and we have uploaded it here for your edutainment!
WARNING: CONTAINS A WHOLE LOT OF SPOILERS FOR DARK PHOENIX.
We were also ALL OVER THE INTERNET last week week! Here are the many places we have been talking about Dark Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Saga-related stuff:
- Battle of the Atom #96 – A Phoenix Force of Our Own: Jay talked the Dark Phoenix Saga–plus some related comics–with Zack and Adam!
- Comic Book Buds #11 – Ben and Miles X-plain the Dark Phoenix Saga: Miles discussed the Dark Phoenix Saga with Portland podcast Comic Book Buds!
- Why the Dark Phoenix Saga Blew Our Minds: Jay is a talking head in the latest installment of SyFy Wire’s “Comics that Blew Our Minds” video series, where you can also hear a lot of cooler people talk about the Dark Phoenix Saga and why they love it. There’s also a very heartfelt Jimmy Carter impression.
- Wanna get your pals/partners/parents into X-Men? Jay wrote about nine good jumping-on points–and where to go next–over at Polygon.
- Also at Polygon, here’s Jay’s full review of Dark Phoenix. IT IS ALSO FULL OF SPOILERS.
In which we release a mid-week bonus episode and generally spoil the hell out of X-Men: Apocalypse!
This episode comes courtesy of our rad Patreon subscribers. If you want to join their ranks and help keep us on the air and ad-free–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!