Listen to the episode here.
In which X-Factor’s lineup shifts further towards villainy; Wild Child is neither wild nor a child; bureaucrat Val Cooper > action Val Cooper; Marvel invests in Bastion; and foreshadowing works better in some titles than in others.
- How Wolverine got his adamantium back
- A marriage of convenience
- X-Factor #122-124
- Amalgam comics
- A clever workaround
- Several new looks
- Belle Fourche (again)
- Several ways to fail to control supervillains
- The Hound
- The Hazard Chamber
- Different titles’ relationships to dark futures
- Statting up Beast in D&D
- Characters with more narrative impact dead than alive
NEXT EPISODE: Wolverine makes it weird.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!