Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In which it sucks to be a Rasputin; X-Men and Uncanny X-Men muddy the waters; Cyclops and Psylocke’s weird flirtation somehow manages to get even more awkward; Colossus has a long series of bad days; and you should totally come see us at Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival.
- An atypical curriculum
- Jay & Miles at Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival
- X-Men #17-19
- What Colossus and Magik have been up to
- X-Men title disambiguation
- The terrible fate of the town of Neftelensk
- Blind Faith (Alexi Garnov)
- Darkstar (Laynia Petrovna)
- Beard auras
- Cathartic interdimensional landscaping
- Flagwatch 113
- Red Flag 113
- An awkward encounter
- The Soul Skinner
- The tactical value of cute little ears
- Dubious cold-weather apparel
- Jude the Obscure
- Weaponized angst
- An inopportune coloring error
- Lack of pants
- Whether Pyro could control Jubilee’s “fireworks”
- How to enjoy dated comics
NEXT EPISODE: Uncanny X-Men hits a major milestone!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)