Tag: why would you draw that many teeth
189 – How Do You Solve a Problem Like Nate Summers?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which Jay’s mom broke the Internet; correct credits are important; everyone has a Danger Room; no one needs that many teeth; there are so many reasons to laugh at Stryfe; the Watcher is probably affiliated with Pepperidge Farm; Boom Boom is the Rogue of X-Force; and Cable’s pouches are definitely full of menstrual products.
- The Franklin Richards of Earth X
- The One True Cable
- X-Force #5-7
- Pocket-Size Juggernaut
- A novel approach to trauma surgery
- A moment of intersectionality
- Teeth of the early ’90s
- Soft pink bags of rice-paper flesh
- A villain speech
- X-Force’s bathtub
- Several Shel Silverstein poems that may or may not be about superheroes
- Cooking with Boom Boom
- Why the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants keeps the “Evil” in their name
- Thornn (Lucia Callasantos)
- Writers vs. Scripters
- Sex Ed at the Xavier School
- The Worst Twitter Thread
NEXT EPISODE: BLOODLUST! (But not inquiry.)
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)