Listen to the episode here.
LINKS & FURTHER READING:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Play | Stitcher |
In which All-New Wolverine and X-Men Red writer Tom Taylor joins us to talk friendship, heroism, pelican statues, and how to build on legacy without being bogged down by it.
- The epic awesomeness of Gabrielle Kinney
- All-New Wolverine
- The evolution of Best Wolverine
- Character-first story
- X-Men Red
- Finding Jean Grey’s voice
- Gentle (Nezhno Abidemi)
- Transcending the Silver Age
- Laura Kinney in Logan
- Wolverine-style brain surgery
- Editing down to the bones
- Tom’s comfort reads
- Secret origins of Tom Taylor
- Writing like a street performer
- Koalas vs. reavers
NEXT EPISODE: The Boringest Rasputin
Find links to the stories mentioned in this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)