Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which 1991 runs right into 2010, X-Factor: Endgame (and everything after it) never happened, Jay covets the hell out of Cyclops’s X-Factor: Forever jacket, Apocalypse’s alternative universe motives are actually pretty fascinating, and Miles will never call his junk Traitorous Unit.
- The Strucker siblings (and the Strucker siblings)
- X-Factor Forever #1-5
- What makes a good Forever comic
- The best jacket in the X-universe (and some other redesigns)
- MaXimum pants
- Ship the ship
- The Celestial Host
- Dan Panosian’s Smug Apocalypse
- The Master Meld variations
- Force versus heat (and art versus word balloons)
- En Sabah Nur, thoughtful employer
- Gammenon the Gatherer and honey-related implements
- Combat (and podcasting) maneuver names
- The Apocalypse Journal
- Eternals versus Deviants versus Inferior, Shitty Humans
- Slow, crappy science and adorable mutant rats
- Mutant fertility
- Arishem the Judge and his magic space-thumb
- Definitive versions of characters and their relationships
- En Sabah Nur and Your Changing Body
- That time X-Factor threw a baby at a robot to save the world
- DC Comics’s Hellfire Club
- Trans X-Men
- But no seriously that jacket
NEXT EPISODE: The Muir Island Saga, part 1
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)