Listen to the podcast here.
Tag: Angry Claremontean Narrator
411 – Tearaway Pants
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In which we actually kind of like a Sabretooth story; we’re not asking for viscera, here; all pants on Earth-616 are tearaway pants; we’d like to see more Wolverine stories about bodily autonomy; Gambit’s hallucinations have hallucinations; and there are probably too many X-books.
- Punch-clock villains
- Hydro-Man’s secret weakness
- ‘90s fashion
- X-Men Unlimited #17-18
- X-Men Unlimited vs. annuals
- A difficult casting decision
- Forge’s neutralizer gun
- Costume injuries
- Color symbolism? Kinda? I guess?
- Mrs. Hoo
- Saberine & Wolvertooth
- Warren Kenneth Worthington III vs. shirts
- How to dress for Earth-616
- Hot buttered whatever
- Boob foliage
- Very tenacious blood stains
- The return of the Angry Claremontean Narrator
- Lots of hallucinations
- Oscar the Fixer
- Redemption, symbolic and otherwise
- The evolution of Magneto’s name
- Our ideal X-line
NEXT EPISODE: Back to the core!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!