Listen to the episode here.
Tag Archive for furniture
In which Miles speculates about superheroes’ sex lives; Doctor Doom is an incorrigible scamp; the Lady of the Lake visits California; Captain Britain lacks basic superheroic social skills; Jay has strong feelings about doggerel; the warwolves know how to commit to a bit; and Excalibur and the X-Men continue to have terrible communication skills.
- One aspects of doombot functionality
- Excalibur #37-41
- The Soul Sword’s origins and current status
- Semantic disambiguation with regards to Limbo
- The West Coast Avengers
- The Lady of the Swimming Pool
- Doctor Doom’s personal demons
- Several team-ups
- The heart of Limbo
- Phoenix science
- Darkoth the Demon (Desmond Pitt)
- The Trial of Lockheed
- A long-awaited reunion that isn’t actually a long-awaited reunion
- A theoretical Frost-Summers wedding
- What happened to Jen Askani post- “Endgame”
NEXT EPISODE: X-Factor Forever
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!