Listen to the episode here.
In which we lie extensively about how comics schedules work; the Mystery School is clearly a backdoor pitch; the Wisdom family has a lot going on; red dyes fade fast; and we (roughly) calculate the odds of Cyclops having a good day.
- Marvel’s KISS comics
- Pryde and Wisdom #1-3
- Cheerful hissing
- A serial killer
- Department F66/The Mystery School
- Kill Your Boyfriend
- Several skeletons
- Harold Wisdom
- Serial disambiguation
- Inconsistent use of inhibitor guns
- Romany Wisdom
- A man stone
- Distinctive hair
- Some woman who seems important but never gets a name or follow-up
- John Gideon
- The Tube
- The inexplicable evolution of Romany Wisdom
- How not to end your miniseries
- Forgotten friendships
- The relative odds of Cyclops having a good day
NEXT EPISODE: Space Adventures!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!