Inferno #4 is out; and, as promised, we’ve got a bonus interview with Jonathan Hickman–unedited this time, so please forgive the audio–going into the gory details of the miniseries and its finale! (Again, spoiler warning–we can’t emphasize this enough–we spoil Inferno, including its ending, real hard. Listen at your own risk.)
Listen to the episode here.
In which Miles speculates about superheroes’ sex lives; Doctor Doom is an incorrigible scamp; the Lady of the Lake visits California; Captain Britain lacks basic superheroic social skills; Jay has strong feelings about doggerel; the warwolves know how to commit to a bit; and Excalibur and the X-Men continue to have terrible communication skills.
- One aspects of doombot functionality
- Excalibur #37-41
- The Soul Sword’s origins and current status
- Semantic disambiguation with regards to Limbo
- The West Coast Avengers
- The Lady of the Swimming Pool
- Doctor Doom’s personal demons
- Several team-ups
- The heart of Limbo
- Phoenix science
- Darkoth the Demon (Desmond Pitt)
- The Trial of Lockheed
- A long-awaited reunion that isn’t actually a long-awaited reunion
- A theoretical Frost-Summers wedding
- What happened to Jen Askani post- “Endgame”
NEXT EPISODE: X-Factor Forever
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!