Listen to the episode here.
Tag Archive for Jude the Obscure
In which we decide to stop recognizing the nominal difference between X-Men and Uncanny X-Men; time travel may or may not wait for you; Mister Sinister has probably appeared in at least one Ed Wood film; we are a pro-Tingle podcast; X-Men is about family; the Braddock twins catch up; Sailor Moon > Shinobi Shaw; Generation X is inducted into the baseball tradition; and Storm does what she does with Morlocks in sewers.
- Franklin Richards’ impressive lineage
- Yet another structure for annuals
- X-Men Annual 1995
- Uncanny X-Men #325
- Serious academic discussions
- Faye Livingstone
- Mister Sinister’s Hollywood adventures
- Tyler Dayspring / Tolliver / Genesis (again)
- Teenage optimism
- An absolutely nonsensical villainous plot
- A Hank McCoy that might have been
- Fraternal correspondence
- The first time Storm stabbed a Morlock leader in the heart
- Gene Nation
- A really excessive cover
- An intergenerational baseball game
- Another fairly nonsensical villainous plot
- The second time Storm stabbed a Morlock leader in the heart
- Other media X-fans may enjoy reading, playing, or watching
NEXT EPISODE: Bob Proehl X-Plains the Resonant Duology!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!
In which it sucks to be a Rasputin; X-Men and Uncanny X-Men muddy the waters; Cyclops and Psylocke’s weird flirtation somehow manages to get even more awkward; Colossus has a long series of bad days; and you should totally come see us at Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival.
- An atypical curriculum
- Jay & Miles at Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival
- X-Men #17-19
- What Colossus and Magik have been up to
- X-Men title disambiguation
- The terrible fate of the town of Neftelensk
- Blind Faith (Alexi Garnov)
- Darkstar (Laynia Petrovna)
- Beard auras
- Cathartic interdimensional landscaping
- Flagwatch 113
- Red Flag 113
- An awkward encounter
- The Soul Skinner
- The tactical value of cute little ears
- Dubious cold-weather apparel
- Jude the Obscure
- Weaponized angst
- An inopportune coloring error
- Lack of pants
- Whether Pyro could control Jubilee’s “fireworks”
- How to enjoy dated comics
NEXT EPISODE: Uncanny X-Men hits a major milestone!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.