In which we decide to stop recognizing the nominal difference between X-Men and Uncanny X-Men; time travel may or may not wait for you; Mister Sinister has probably appeared in at least one Ed Wood film; we are a pro-Tingle podcast; X-Men is about family; the Braddock twins catch up; Sailor Moon > Shinobi Shaw; Generation X is inducted into the baseball tradition; and Storm does what she does with Morlocks in sewers.
- Franklin Richards’ impressive lineage
- Yet another structure for annuals
- X-Men Annual 1995
- Uncanny X-Men #325
- Serious academic discussions
- Faye Livingstone
- Mister Sinister’s Hollywood adventures
- Tyler Dayspring / Tolliver / Genesis (again)
- Teenage optimism
- An absolutely nonsensical villainous plot
- A Hank McCoy that might have been
- Fraternal correspondence
- The first time Storm stabbed a Morlock leader in the heart
- Gene Nation
- A really excessive cover
- An intergenerational baseball game
- Another fairly nonsensical villainous plot
- The second time Storm stabbed a Morlock leader in the heart
- Other media X-fans may enjoy reading, playing, or watching
NEXT EPISODE: Bob Proehl X-Plains the Resonant Duology!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!