Listen to the episode here.
LINKS & FURTHER READING:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which Jay and Miles return to Rose City Comic Con; “Having a Wild Weekend” is the mash-up t-shirt of Excalibur stories; swears are for everyone; Arcade is not a subtle villain; we love Art Adams a lot; Minor-Domo is the Harvey and/or Janet of the Mojoverse; Kitty gets another new costume; and the X-Babies carjack their creators.
- The Agent
- Jay and Miles at Rose City Comic Con 2016
- What Excalibur has instead of annuals
- Competing theories of Eriks Larsen
- “Having a Wild Weekend” (Marvel Comics Presents #31-38)
- The Community reference that keeps on giving
- How to fight on the Internet without being a dick
- A large number of thinly veiled TV references
- The X-Babies
- Excalibur: Mojo Mayhem
- Ricochet Rita (again)
- Exploding children (more) (again)
- The House of Ideas
- The New Universe
- Major Domo
- Minor Domo
- Jay’s dream vacation
- Cats Laughing (more) (again)
- Cosplay you should totally do
- Why you should always read the EULA
- The classic X-Men spirit
- Some of our favorite cameos
- The return of Judith Rassendyll
- One fairly specific way to ruin a wedding
- Where to find Havok in comics
- X-Men we’d like to see as wizards
NEXT EPISODE: Death in the Outback
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!