Listen to the episode here.
In which the plot thickens; Jay and Miles fix Avatar; Ship is a good bro; you are in space right now; the Beginagains go full This Island Earth; Cyclops weaponizes love; voting is really important; and you’re listening to ten straight hours of soft jazz and subversion on ZZ-105
- The other Dazzler (Bertram Worthington)
- Our newest t-shirt
- X-Factor #48-50
- A metaphor within a metaphor, in space
- The first half of Judgment War (briefly) (again)
- A prisoner exchange
- Hairstyles of the possessed and famous
- Proper use of Cable
- A case for retcons
- Iceman vs. Archangel
- A feisty little fellow from the stars
- The secret origin of Ship
- The Celestials
- The core of Iceman’s personality
- Several kisses
- Beast and the Rejects
- Some terrible hats
- An unfair fight
- A nefarious plot
- Contagious heroism
- The power of love
- Why we use the word “queer”
- Several theoretical and unlikely crossovers
NEXT EPISODE: Live at Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival, with musical guest Scott Koblish!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!