In which Glen Danzig was the most popular Wolverine fancast for a weirdly long time; breasts have physical mass; the Shi’ar empire is not your friend; Deathbird should not be left in charge of anything alive; Jubilee learns about privilege; Sinister is not subtle; plasma is the new magnetism; Scott and Jean return from the future; and Nick Fury probably sews his name into the waistband of all his underpants.
- Some guy from Earth-1610
- X-Men: Unlimited #5
- X-Men #34-35
- Shi’ar sexting
- A rude awakening (literal)
- Rococo Stryfe
- Some uncomfortable fashion choices
- Definitely nude Charles Xavier
- Shi’ar imperial bullshit
- A very impressive headdress
- Reality TV… in space!
- A rude awakening (metaphorical)
- Shi’ar childhood
- A total dick move
- Another total dick move
- Beast’s brief tenure as field leader of the X-Men
- The return of Threnody
- The titles of several sex tapes
- High-tech spelunking
- Sinister’s secret DNA library
- Controversial outfits
- Nick Fury’s stuff
- Sunset Grace
- The racism inherent to Evan Sabahnur’s background
- A question we’ve answered before and will probably answer again
NEXT EPISODE: Malice!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!