Listen to the episode here.
LINKS & FURTHER EPICS:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which the Age of Apocalypse comes to an end; Angel briefly lives up to his potential; Bishop was sometimes right; It’s not a climactic ending without an X-Men #137 reference; Colossus breaks our hearts; X-Men: Marvels Snapshot will be out in September; and somehow we have made 300 of these things.
- Beast vs. Dark Beast
- X-Men: Omega
- The entirety of the (first) Age of Apocalypse
- Potpourri vs. incense
- Dramatic hair
- Many, many errors
- Unforeseen consequences
- A long-anticipated team-up
- Many deaths
- Art as artifact
- Narration that has haunted Jay for 20 years
- One of the more persistent deaths of David Haller
- Blast Attack
- The end of a world
- Refugees from the Age of Apocalypse
- Our favorite X-milestone issues
- Theoretical teams
- When X-Men: Marvels Snapshot is actually coming out
- Our favorite show bits
- How Jay’s chickens-in-law are doing
NEXT EPISODE: X-Men Prime
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!