Listen to the podcast here.
In which the St. Croix family is constructed largely of retcons; Generation X adjusts surprisingly quickly to a massive status quo shift; Psi-War is coming soon to a podcast near you; Snow White – I mean, Bianca LaNeige – has an intriguing but exceptionally minimal backstory; and if you die in this podcast episode, you die in real life.
- Hellfire Club history
- Generation X #40-43
- Mercy General Hospital vs Our Mother of Mercy Hospital
- Ambiguous psionic overlap
- Nicole & Claudette & Monet & Marius St. Croix
- The Downtown Stomp
- Synch, agreeable and bland (for now)
- Vincent Adultman
- The nature of Penance
- A glacial but effective pace
- Bianca LaNeige, evil Snow White from space
- Warpy, Stinky, Spiky, Windy, Greasy, Brainy, and Blurry
- The Enchanted Forest of Oregon
- Claremont:Body Swaps::Hama:Getting Stuck In Other Dimensions
- Jay vs. Accents
- Terminal Dream Syndrome
- A surprisingly gruesome fill-in
- An underrated era for Emma Frost
- Betty & Veronica, presenting like mandrills
- Zak the Neutrino
- Albert & Elsie-Dee (briefly)
- The Dodsons vs Mike Allred
- Dr. Bronner’s uncredited Marvel career
- Our coverage of Ultimate X-Men (or lack thereof)
- Dr. Phil Zimbardo’s xplainthexmen study
NEXT EPISODE: Queering Wolverine with Dr. Christopher Michael Roman!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!