In which Jay and/or patriarchy ruin everything; Archangel is dubiously aspirational; we need a moratorium on Jack the Ripper stories; there are a lot of Masterminds; and Arcade is a whole bundle of psychosexual weirdness.
- Tom Malverne (Jack the Ripper)
- Wolverine and Gambit: Victims #1-4
- Loeb & Sale
- Jack the Ripper in fiction
- Alexandra Davies
- Fun on international flights
- That one time Jay thought the NSA was going to come for him
- Martinique Wyngarde (Mastermind II)
- Mastermind, Mastermind, and Lady Mastermind disambiguation
- Collateral damage
- Various Dies Hard
- Several heists
- Several hallucinations
- Variations on the death of Miss Locke
- Problematic third brothers
NEXT EPISODE: Hawk Talk!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!