Listen to the podcast here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
In which Magneto is a drama llama in any universe (but a remarkably decent parent in at least one); the soap opera hits the Age of Apocalypse; Weapon X is a man made of red flags; Gambit has an OT3; the better man wins; some blanks are better left unfilled; and we would probably not fare too well on Earth-295.
- The other Magnus
- Earth-295 (more) (again)
- X-Men Chronicles #1-2
- Selective backstory
- Magneto’s hair
- Wundagore Mountain
- Aesthetics of the Age of Apocalypse
- The X-Men of Earth-295
- Magneto’s pedagogy
- More miscellaneous horsemen
- Weapon X (Logan)
- Cape Citadel, revisited
- The death of the Scarlet Witch
- Disaster Bisexual Gambit
- Wolverine (but not that one)
- Punks who may or may not also be scrimshanders
- Emotionally well-adjusted Quicksilver
- Further miracles of magnetism
- The narrative power of evocation
- Age of Somebody Else
- Jay and Miles of Earth-295
NEXT EPISODE: Summers Family Reunions somehow get even worse.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!