Listen to the episode here.
Tag: public transportation
333 – Fight Train
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In which Miles discovers owl legs; Iceman dwells in subtext; Dark Beast overperforms; Daredevil is a delightful trash fire of a person; Graydon Creed’s presidential run is somewhat less shocking in 2021; Rogue does not enjoy playing ‘Got your nose’; and Mister Sinister is not a friend to public transportation.
- Post-Decimation resurrections
- Owl legs
- Uncanny X-Men #331
- X-Men #51-52
- Iceman’s complicated personal life
- Casual crossovers
- The facial hair of Warren Kenneth Worthington III
- The terrible decisions of Matt Murdock
- How to subtly test your in-laws for mutant powers
- What Mister Sinister sounds like
- A bad plan
- The debut of Bastion
NEXT EPISODE: Emplate Sucks
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!