Listen to the podcast here.
In which not all Mondos are created equal; the kids are only rarely all right; the Age of Apocalypse is not Magneto’s fault; Sugar Man is the stuff of universal nightmares; “cartoonish” is not necessarily a plus; and the Age of Apocalypse is not particularly sustainable.
- Generation Next #1-4
- The tradition of YA horror in X-books
- Bachalo unchained
- Whose fault the Age of Apocalypse is
- Adaptive technology vs. Apocalypse
- Chamber of Earth-295
- Husk of Earth-295
- Skin of Earth-295
- Mondo of Earth-295
- Vincente Cimetta
- Know-It-All (Claudia)
- An abysmal training exercise
- Colossus of Earth-295
- Shadowcat of Earth-295
- Gardner Monroe (Flashback)
- Sugar Man
- The Portland and/or Seattle Core
- Illyana Rasputin
- Human collaborators
- A gratuitous Monty Python reference
- The difference between mass and volume
- Number Six
- The fall of Generation Next
- Growing up in the Age of Apocalypse
- Illyana 2.0
- Subtext vs. queerbaiting
NEXT EPISODE: X-Calibre!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!