Listen to the podcast here.
Tag Archive for Rahne’s World
In which music is dangerous and confusing, Jamie Madrox has a weakness for femmes fatale, the term “f-holes” makes Miles turn 12, and we bid a fond farewell to Larry Stroman.
- That time Havok was the nexus of all realities
- How to get to Florida, Magneto style
- X-Factor #79-81
- Lesser-used applications of super-speed
- Rhapsody (Rachel Argosy)
- Mutant late bloomers
- The surprising convenience and safety of fictional shop windows
- Excalibur-weird vs. X-Factor-weird
- Tiny cellos
- The worst kid in the neighborhood
- A creative use of mutant powers
- Whether Madrox creates duplicates during sex (again)
- Astral wheat fields
- Musical manslaughter
- Sean Young (who is decidedly not Catwoman)
- Hell’s Belles
- Rahne’s World
- Polaris’s body image issues
- Beefiness disambiguation
- Wolfsbane’s conditional poker face
- Cyber (Silas Burr)
- Strong Guy, who just works here, man
- Alex Summers, inspiring and/or deceptive authority figure
- Bringing back the classics (and when not to)
- The surprisingly homogenous Multiverse
NEXT EPISODE: Mikhail Rasputin ruins everything.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!