Listen to the podcast here.
Tag: Rahne’s World
202 – Rhapsody in Blue (and Gold)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which music is dangerous and confusing, Jamie Madrox has a weakness for femmes fatale, the term “f-holes” makes Miles turn 12, and we bid a fond farewell to Larry Stroman.
- That time Havok was the nexus of all realities
- How to get to Florida, Magneto style
- X-Factor #79-81
- Lesser-used applications of super-speed
- Rhapsody (Rachel Argosy)
- Mutant late bloomers
- The surprising convenience and safety of fictional shop windows
- Excalibur-weird vs. X-Factor-weird
- Tiny cellos
- The worst kid in the neighborhood
- A creative use of mutant powers
- Whether Madrox creates duplicates during sex (again)
- Astral wheat fields
- Musical manslaughter
- Sean Young (who is decidedly not Catwoman)
- Hell’s Belles
- Rahne’s World
- Polaris’s body image issues
- Beefiness disambiguation
- Wolfsbane’s conditional poker face
- Cyber (Silas Burr)
- Strong Guy, who just works here, man
- Alex Summers, inspiring and/or deceptive authority figure
- Bringing back the classics (and when not to)
- The surprisingly homogenous Multiverse
NEXT EPISODE: Mikhail Rasputin ruins everything.
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
We’re in the process of migrating our official shop to TeePublic! Click over to check it out! (You can still find the designs we haven’t moved yet at Redbubble.)