In which we discuss several Very Special Issues; the real cautionary tale is not to trust Hank McCoy; horses are vehicles of lies and heartbreak; the X-Men shill for a state fair; whatever you’re doing, Cyclops is here to stop you; smoking is a gateway to some really weird vices; and we want YOU to design the latest X-Men PSA!
- The alternate-timeline terrible choices of Hank McCoy
- Our wholly unfounded theories about Spongebob Squarepants
- Be X-Tra Safe With Blockbuster KidPrint and the X-Men
- VHS tapes
- Blockbuster KidPrint
- Mariano Nicieza
- Some Fundamental Problems With Superhero PSAs
- A man who may or may not be D-Man
- Why Cable should deliver more PSAs
- Why D.A.R.E. doesn’t work
- Varying coherent cautionary tales
- The Uncanny X-Men at the State Fair of Texas
- A tragic lack of carnies
- Danny the centaur and his very intense feelings about horses
- Several exciting attractions at the State Fair of Texas
- Big Tex
- Bret Jackson
- Some of the lesser-known danger of smoking
- Whether Danny Rand can turn into a centaur
- Hanging out and other gateways to delinquency
- The South Side Social Club
- Etiquette of following teenagers around
- A villainous plan so ineffective that it’s actually kind of sad
- X-Men you should hire for your PSAs
- Our thoughts on the Disney/Fox merger
- Where to find Bloodstorm
- Baby Jumping
NEXT EPISODE: Giant-Size Winter Special!
LISTENER CHALLENGE: Send your X-Men PSAs to [email protected] with the subject PSA by December 27!
You can find the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!