Listen to the podcast here.
LINKS & FURTHER HEADLINES
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which an engagement begins; Jean Grey’s Walden Puddle counterpart is definitely Nicole; Cyclops is the telepathic equivalent of a pit trap with spikes at the bottom; Charles Xavier’s subconscious is very dialogue-heavy; nobody ever has appropriate professional boundaries; Cable dabbles in passive aggression; and the best is yet to come.
- Some of Blaquesmith’s recent activities
- Uncanny X-Men #308-310
- A very sweet retcon
- Thanksgiving “traditions”
- How to scare crows
- Feelings and telepathy
- A proposal
- A misprint
- Thanksgiving at the Xavier School
- A somewhat alarming manifestation of a conscience
- The lies Charles Xavier tells himself
- Xavier’s depression beard
- The evolution of Amelia Voght
- Angry Claremontean Narrator: The Movie
- The anticlimactic return of Carl “X-Cutioner” Denti
- An unexpected resolution
- Trans voices in the larger comics conversation
NEXT EPISODE: The wedding!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or your favorite podcatcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
HAPPY PRIDE! This month, we’re donating all of the proceeds from our TeePublic shopto Trans Lifeline!