Listen to the episode here.
272 – Children of the Phalanx (the Phalanx Covenant, Part 2 of 3)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
In which Ship was inside Cable all along; Life Signs is the Two Towers of the Phalanx Covenant (but only in the bad ways), it’s lucky that the Phalanx doesn’t have WiFi; Nightcrawler embraces chaos; and we promise the crossover gets better next chapter.
- How Cable got his Ship back
- Miles’s official stance on candy corn
- The Two Towers of the Phalanx Covenant
- X-Factor #106
- X-Force #38
- Excalibur #82
- A monastery party
- Douglock (more) (again)
- How Steven Lang got mixed up with the Phalanx
- Stages of Phalanx development
- Giuseppe Russo, shepherd
- The Phalanx, but dogs
- What you get when you meet a stranger in the Alps
- Whom we’d like to see draw the Phalanx
- Where baby Phalanxes come from
- Good stories about Hope Summers
- What happened to Paul Bailey
NEXT EPISODE: Rock climbing with the Summers Family
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog.
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!