In which Frank Punisher is not a role model; Carl the X-Cutioner is not very good at secret identities; Miles tries his hand at poetry; and everything’s funny with a sidecar.
- Frank Punisher and his cultural context
- Punisher #12-16
- Carl the X-Cutioner
- The New Mutant Liberation Front and several members thereof
- William Connover (again)
- Agynt Kymberly Taylor
- Optimal sidecar use
- Simon Trask
- What it’s like to kiss Frank Punisher
- Poor management technique
- How we choose what to reveal when
- The timeline where Magik is textually queer
NEXT EPISODE: The actual X-Men!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!