Listen to the episode here.
Tag: This Island Earth
133 – Feisty Little Fellow from the Stars (Judgment War, Part 2)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In which the plot thickens; Jay and Miles fix Avatar; Ship is a good bro; you are in space right now; the Beginagains go full This Island Earth; Cyclops weaponizes love; voting is really important; and you’re listening to ten straight hours of soft jazz and subversion on ZZ-105
- The other Dazzler (Bertram Worthington)
- Our newest t-shirt
- X-Factor #48-50
- A metaphor within a metaphor, in space
- The first half of Judgment War (briefly) (again)
- A prisoner exchange
- Hairstyles of the possessed and famous
- Proper use of Cable
- A case for retcons
- Iceman vs. Archangel
- A feisty little fellow from the stars
- The secret origin of Ship
- The Celestials
- The core of Iceman’s personality
- Several kisses
- Beast and the Rejects
- Some terrible hats
- An unfair fight
- A nefarious plot
- Contagious heroism
- The power of love
- Why we use the word “queer”
- Several theoretical and unlikely crossovers
NEXT EPISODE: Live at Vegas Valley Comic Book Festival, with musical guest Scott Koblish!
You can find a visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy prints of this week’s illustration at our shop, or contact David Wynne for the original!