Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher |
In which history gets rewritten (again); Shatterstar definitely knows how to dance; and everyone gets extremely grumpy about Loeb’s final X-Force arc.
- What happened to Reverend Craig
- X-Force (again)
- The Mojoverse (again)
- X-Force #59-61
- Shatterstar vs. Benjamin Russell
- The Weisman Institute for the Criminally Insane (again)
- Help, sort of
- The dick ship
- Darth Vader’s penis or lack thereof
- The difference between Jay and Miles
- Violently decompressed storytelling
- Gog and Gog’n’Magog (again)
- Prior (or possibly future) events in the rebellion
- Longshot outside his miniseries
- Longshot and Shatterstar
- TV Guide
- Ineffective brainwashing
- A large number of continuity errors
- Mojo V
- Genre hopping
- A stylistic shift
- A body swap
- Benjamin Russell vs. the Leprechauns
- Personally resonant comics
- Wolverine’s sense of smell
NEXT EPISODE: Sabretooth & Mystique!
Check out the visual companion to this episode on our blog!
Find us on iTunes or Stitcher!
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men is 100% ad-free and listener supported. If you want to help support the podcast–and unlock more cool stuff–you can do that right here!
Buy rad swag at our TeePublic shop!